Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Been Behind

Hola to all reading my blog,

I realize I haven't posted in 5-7 weeks, my apologies. I was busy being in studio. So my current gameplan is to go start at the beginning of the pictures I haven't posted yet, and upload a group of em every day till I am out of pictures. I'll give some better captions on one's that bring some great memories back.

And to begin, Session 1 family dinner. 
These cat's made the first round of DIS study abroad awesome and easy to integrate into. Thanks Nick for the brilliant Chicken Parmesan. Good luck to all these people, and if I don't get the opportunity to see some of y'all again, have excellent lives! Keep having fun session 1 cats, just maybe a lil less fun than those three weeks. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home