Tuesday, May 27, 2014

First days in Denmark

DENMARK
Here are some photos from my first couple days in Denmark...
 Church next to my housing
 Location known as "the anchor"*
 A Famous Canal*
 Some more cool architectural detail
 Some really cool open ceiling somewhere in Copenhagen
 Parliament Building
 Queen's Gardens
 Queen's Square Looking toward the Church
Changing of the guard.

Denmark is an absolutely amazing place! Unluckily I became sick upon
arrival and had a rough day or two, but I sucked it up and went out to see
these amazing places. Also, as you will notice in the future, I am terrible at 
remembering names of places. So if I don't know the actual name I will
either be making one up and marking it with this: * symbol to exemplify 
my lack of knowledge, or I will explain it as a general location near something else.
My apologies if this bothers anyone, but that's what I am going to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home