Tuesday, May 27, 2014

London in a nutshell

LONDON
My hostel I stayed in was empty the first night I stayed, and filled the third night.
(The second night we were out all night)
Russell Square I believe.
Some cool architecture we encountered, and of course...
Gotta check out that wall detail. Pretty sick skin, if you ask me.
Drank a nice mocha on the curb next to this building,
which houses an exhibition showing the new and old
buildings in London (on the left).
Chinatown, yo.
Some more cool architecture from the last day.
The British Museum. The panorama doesn't quite contain the awe of this building,
but it gives a slight perspective. Walking in it seems like the usual church, then you 
re enter a space so breathtaking both Cara and I stopped and just stared up for a minute.

Anyway, that was London in as much of a nutshell as I can give without missing
everything. All these pictures have some cool stories behind them, but I'll only mention
a couple each post. If ya wanna know more, ask me in person when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home